Hi Melinda,Greg and Caroline, Thanks for your blog. I knew my google account would come in handy. We look forward to the updates in future. You probably already know that your Dad is with us next weekend,we will do our best !! Our weather beats Boston,but comes a dismal second to SC.
Welcome to the Blogging Revolution...I went to school in Washington with Greg and Marcia, and I just wanted to say hello! (Greg, you look EXACTLY the same!)
Your little girl is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to keep updated on the "Eaddy Adventures"!
My family's blog is linked on Marcia's. Melanie (Cook) Kelley
2 comments:
Hi Melinda,Greg and Caroline,
Thanks for your blog. I knew my google account would come in handy.
We look forward to the updates in future.
You probably already know that your Dad is with us next weekend,we will do our best !!
Our weather beats Boston,but comes a dismal second to SC.
Love Malcolm and Janet
Welcome to the Blogging Revolution...I went to school in Washington with Greg and Marcia, and I just wanted to say hello! (Greg, you look EXACTLY the same!)
Your little girl is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to keep updated on the "Eaddy Adventures"!
My family's blog is linked on Marcia's.
Melanie (Cook) Kelley
Post a Comment