I discovered this blog from Marcia. I agree, this is a great way to keep friends and family up to date on our lives.
Greg, Caroline and I are still happy with our move to Charlotte, NC. I am loving my job as a kindergarten teacher at Tuckaseegee Elementary School. Greg is starting up his business here down south while traveling to New Jersey about once a month. He is starting his MBA classes this week so his schedule will be even crazier!!
Caroline is running around and is a typical toddler, temper tantrums and all! Her toys are everywhere, but we love to to pieces! We celebrated Christmas is Georgia this year with Greg's family. Caroline had a lot of fun playing with her big cousins Libby and Shea. We will be visiting Grammy and Grampy in Mass in few weeks for a long weekend. I am sure she will be spoiled rotten the whole time she is there!
Well, I will try to update this every now and then to keep you posted on the Eaddy adventures.
Love you all,
Melinda
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea.This Grammy responding and you're correct Caroline will be spoiled wrotten in a few weeks,I can't wait.Thank you both for her she is magic and we love you all to bits.Instead of sending caroline a kiss over the moon I'm sending on through the blog.
Have a great day and stay safe.
Howdy Melinda, Greg and Caroline! This is such a great idea! We have a blog too, I jsut have to update it.
Post a Comment