Saturday, May 10, 2008

Summer is coming!!


I have not posted on this blog like I thought I would.

Greg is working hard on his MBA and even got a 4.0 for his first two classes! I have a smart husband. He is also working very hard building up his business down here in Charlotte while keeping some in NJ. Smart and busy...


I just found out that I will be moving classrooms next year so I will have to pack up all my stuff and then unpack it all in August, fun! I am excted though because my room will be MUCH bigger. I will also be on the hallway with all other kindergarten classes. This year I am on a hall with 2 Kindergarten, 2 1st grade and 2 2nd grades. I will also have a bathroom and a water fountain in my room (very important in Kind!) My room will be closer to everything except the office, that will be far away. So I am not excited about the actual moving part, but the room will be good.


Last weekend Greg and I went to the Wachovia Golf Championship. We had VIP tickets so we sat in a big tent with free food and beverages. We saw Phil Mickelson hit an eagle! I am not exactly sure what this means, but Greg tells me it is AWESOME!


This weekend Caroline and I are going to Marcia's (my sister-in-law) baby shower in Greenville, SC. Her due date is June 29th and we are all very excited! They are not finding out the gender of the baby which is driving me CRAZY, but we will know soon enough!


I am looking forward to summer and spending some quality time with my sweet girl. Caroline will be going to the beach with daddy while I finish up work and then we will be home for awhile. I will be driving up to Mass the end of June to spend about 3 weeks on the Cape with Grammy and Grampy.


I am posting Caroline's Easter picture and a family pic from when we became official members of our church.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Caroline is so beautiful! I can't wait to FINALLY meet my cousin's daughter this Saturday!

We love you guys!
~Steph